How do you apply magnetic lashes?
Magnetic eyelash application is super easy to use and even easier once you understand the concept of it. The experience of having gorgeous magnetic lashes is the best feeling ever. Imagine having the chance to change your lash look with little to no effort? Or having the perfect eyelash look with the length and volume that you desire without having to book an appointment at a salon or leaving the comfort of your home? Sounds fantastic right?
Let’s start at the beginning: First step!
The start of your journey with magnetic lashes doesn’t actually begin with applying your false eyelashes to your eyelids. The application starts with choosing the right magnetic eyelashes based on your preference, the size of your eyes, and the shape of your eyes.
Remember! If the lashes fit well, they will sit well - If it’s too long, it needs to be trimmed to fit your eyelid width. There is nothing scary with trimming magnetic lash bands, but who wants the hassle and who wants to take the risk of damaging the magnetic lashes you just bought? No way!
So, how do I choose the right lashes? I am new to this, I have no idea!
Say no more! We got you. We are fully aware that not everyone is an expert with the magnetic eyelash application. You can take our magnetic lash quiz to get a match with your perfect lashes! Or you can check on the lash guide.
What is the correct application of the Magnetic Lashes?
Some people are very good and master the magnetic lash application on their first try. Most people actually do since we’ve made the process way easier than traditional strip lash glues. However, some people rarely use makeup and what about those who have never tried to apply a single false eyelash, ever? How do they begin?
- Look down into a mirror or tilt your chin up when using a mirror facing you. This angle will help prevent getting the liner in your natural lashes and will help the liner transferring onto the upper eyelid.
- Always make sure that you start from the inner corner.
- Apply the magnetic eyeliner firmly with a long stroke and thinly along the natural lash line above lashes.
- Apply two to three coats of liner waiting 15 seconds between coats and make sure there is extra liner at the inner and outer corners. Make sure that the liner you draw is as thick as the magnets. You don’t need to wait for the liner to dry between coats. (The eyeliner must not be fully dry, allow the liner to dry at least 70%)
- Lastly, make sure to firmly press the magnetic lashes to the eyelids for a secure connection.
Light as a feather, you wouldn’t even notice you’re wearing magnetic eyelashes!
These lashes will absolutely create the perfect look for any type of events you’re in and even in for everyday wear, Youthphoria magnetic lashes are the right false lashes for you! Guaranteed safe, hypoallergenic, vegan and animal cruelty free. What more can you ask for?